Monday, October 22, 2007

Dead? Far from it.

The fact that I haven't updated this blog in nearly a month distressed me greatly, but thankfully, we have the grand spectacle of David Horowitz to provide some content. I'm likely going to post some coverage of the Horowitz protest and speech - both live blogging and video coverage - tonight.

The problem I've been having with this blog is the conflict between this and The Badger Herald blog. What do I post on here that I don't post on Muckrakers? I still haven't quite figured out an answer to that question, but I will try - and this is an honest effort this time - to provide one by next week, with normal updates. I've dropped a class and have a leaner schedule that allows for some flexibility now, so hopefully I can contribute a little more frequently.

This blog is not dead. It was just on holiday.

1 comment:

Daniel S. said...

I declare this blog Terri Shaivo.