Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome Home!

Man, have I been out of the loop for a week. First Critical Badger is out for a week, and now me.

However, I have returned and brought you a full (well, except for Pearl Jam) review of Lollapalooza. Later tonight I hope to have analysis of the tuition increase and off-campus rent issue, which was decided in favor of Chancellor Wiley. I interviewed Alex Gallagher and Gestina Sewell earlier today, so their side of the story will certainly be presented, along with some opinion on my side, as usual.

Other than that, we put out the Mail Home issue of the Badger Herald! Take a look, won't you?

While you're at it, why not tune in tonight to WSUM 91.7 FM to listen to another addition of Muckrakers? 8pm tonight, you can stream on wsum.org or listen via radio. Either way, tune in and call in - 608-264-9786.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to daily updates from now on. *crosses fingers.*

No comments: